ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SE C902

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Hopefully I won't be such a n00b in this thread.

Just a quick one really to gauge other members experience of the above phone.

Got an upgrade to it about 3 weeks ago and overall I'm really impressed with it. Especially the Cyber-Shot software.

However....

SE has been getting bad firmware press of late and the C902 doesnt seem to escape this. For the last week its been freezing mid text message, and just today has started to switch itself off.

Anybody else have trouble with this?

Gem

Racing Blue 182
I'm hoping I have the right to phone Orange up and get a replacement handset....:(

I was gonna get this phone, but i then found out about the s**t flash it has i.e non xenon. Gonna gold out for the c905 now me thinks.

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
I'm hoping I have the right to phone Orange up and get a replacement handset....:(

Yeah, I just rang and they ran diagnostics, wouldn't give me a different handset but said i could have a new one of the one I've already got.I've has this 3 weeks so I'd guess you'll be fine, just go thru to faults.
Being delivered tomorrow.

Mk4 .:R32
FFS my c902 is shite. don't get one anyone reading this whos considering one. my freezes, turns itself off and is generally crap. Thought it was good at first