ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SE K850i Problem

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Had my SE K850i for a while now and Today it just decided to Stop Sending out my Text Messages,

I turned the Phone Off and On and now it keeps saying "Operation Failed" whenever I try and access my Inbox or Sent Messages etc.

I can call out from the Phone etc. and I have tried a Soft Reset but it is still not working,

Any Ideas what I can do?
I have No Insurance on the Phone either so can't send it back :(

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Not had that problem with mine....yet.:eek:

You've tried having the phone switched on then removing the battery? If not perhaps master reset might work?

Not insurance, might as well try?

A4 Avant
Thats spooky. Mine has done this as well today. I've been told a master reset cures it but I don't want to lose all my text messages.

I've also been told updating works, but when I connect mine to the USB it won't update it just connects as a mass storage device.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Thats spooky. Mine has done this as well today. I've been told a master reset cures it but I don't want to lose all my text messages.

I've also been told updating works, but when I connect mine to the USB it won't update it just connects as a mass storage device.

Same just happened to me :(

Any Idea how to get it to update and go straight to Mass Storage Device?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Ah I think mine is working :)

Last time it didn't come up telling me to releasse the C Button but this time it has :)

Probably go and lose all my Stuff on the Phone now thoughas I have no clue where my Pics and Music etc. are saved

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Thats good then :)
50% through transferring Data from my Comp to the Phone

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Sorted :D

Only thing I lost was my Texts but that's not Important.