ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seat belt pics!

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Ok my passenger rear seat belt has locked... in this position

DSC00921.gif

it wont move at all this has happened to my twice before on my other clio

everytime i go the scrappy and take one of... it locks up! a few people have said it will be fine once fitted but its not. also what is this that leads to the belt?

DSC00920.gif

Megane dci 130
Seatbelts have to be in there Certain postions before they unlock. Bolt it inplace and it shoud be fine.

BMW M135i
Has the pretensioner fired when you hit the curb? That'll lock the belt. Thats what the wires for btw.

If you hit a curb your pre-tensioner might have fired. New seat belt but remember they have a weighted cog thing that can only turn when its bolted in.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
If you hit a curb your pre-tensioner might have fired. New seat belt but remember they have a weighted cog thing that can only turn when its bolted in.

Interesting hmmm, so this is were im getting confused then, when ever i take one out at the scrap yard it locks (cos its not bolted in)

and mine is locked cos the pretentioners gone of... so basically i just need to replace the belt?

Interesting hmmm, so this is were im getting confused then, when ever i take one out at the scrap yard it locks (cos its not bolted in)

and mine is locked cos the pretentioners gone of... so basically i just need to replace the belt?

Indeed, Its so if the car gets rolled or even fast conner the weighed thing inside the seat belt housing will lock the belt.