ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

seat belts

Arctic Blue 182
i have noticed that in the back of my 182, one of the seatbelt things (what you clip it into) is in black and not red :clown: . has anyone elses got that?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I haven't been in the back seat for ages . But from memory i think my middle one is black for the seat belt that pulls down . Its probably so ya know which one is for the middle and whch one is for the side seat belt.

Clio 172 mk2
It's where the center seat belt goes, the one that comes down from the roof! One clip goes in red the other in black!

Lee

BMW M2C
Jimmer said:
It's where the center seat belt goes, the one that comes down from the roof! One clip goes in red the other in black!

Yup, to make it a proper 3 point seatbelt which goes across your lap. Bit pointless really as if you have 3 people in the back of a Clio there's no chance you'll find the seat belt clips under their arses. lol

MINI JCW
Lee said:
Yup, to make it a proper 3 point seatbelt which goes across your lap. Bit pointless really as if you have 3 people in the back of a Clio there's no chance you'll find the seat belt clips under their arses. lol

so true, sometimes i take my car to the football and there is five of us init, they are wedged in the back!

Also I think my mate put the one of the side seatbelts in the the wrong seat belt clips and it is difficult to get it back out