ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

seats

hi please can someone help me and tell me how to take both my front seats out, i have just got some rage bucket seats and was wondering how i remove the old ones.

be very grateful for your help

is it pos to get a sub frame made for my car or is there anywhere they make one already for it , the universal one wont fit unless i drill through the floor pan and i really dont want to do that , the uni sub frames are tiny compared to the orig so none of the holes will line up, anyone got any ideas or pics of some fitted , please help , thanks

Most seat manufacturers make subframes for each model. looks like you will have to get the drill out or speak to a local engineering company about making you a subframe up to fit the car. And yep the airbag/pretentioner clips just unplug. disconnect the battery about 30mins before though.

Golf GTI 1.8T
what are you going to do about the air bags, if you leave them unclipped you are going to have the serv light come on and the airbag symbol lit too. This indicates thats theres a problem with the airbag system and non of them will deploy in an accident. Maybe Renault can tell it not to recognise the pretensioners and side airbags. Someone must know what to do about it.