ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seats

Weeman sucks ****

Does anyone know when R-Sport will be releasing the optional extras for the cup that all the dealers (and the brochure) promises?

I have phoned them and they basically said i have to have a seat made to fit me. I was thinking that they were going to make a nice sparco type blue alacantara jobie.

I must say Im not finding the existing seats too good, too high for one, and I also feel like Im sitting on a sideways slope. Does anyone else find this?

ave a search round mate, youll find that the promises of extras from R-sport dont seems to be coming to anything (apart from the ecu.... I guess)

Weeman sucks ****

Does anyone know if you can fit standard Sparcos in a Cup? Ive had a look at some of their seats and they look pretty good.

I used to have Cobra seats in my Focus and they were comfortable, Im sure Sparco are just as good.