ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seats

I am considering a Williams as my next "sensible" car, but having looked at several piccies of the interior - the seats look, well a bit crap to be honest. They do not seem to have anything like the kind of support that the 16v seats offer - i.e. no supports for your hips and side of leg areas....

Is this true, and if so why????

Are you kidding? They are better than the 16vs....lock you in nice and tight for a stock interior and have good lumbar support. Retrim them in leather and youre laughing!

Oli.

Willy seats r good! you dont move anywhere. Anyone had em re-trimed? if so how much and where and was the job a good one?

Al

Cheers guys...it has been ages since I drove a Willy and couldnt really remember. Looking at different pics they looked like they had very little support compared to the 16v ones (they look different to me, but could be the same...I think!)

Ill take your word for it.

They are not the same at all. The 16v seats are good but the willys are better. I do prefer the pattern on mine than the willys pettern though. I know they are different as a mate with a valver brought some willys ones to replace the 16vs ones and they and he says they are worth upgrading to if you can find some.

About Retrims. I am considering it as a final thing for mine (just got to start the other things first). A mate had his done for his Max featured Saxo by a company in Sheffield called L4Leather, the job is superb and better than i have seen before apart from Carisma. I spoke to the geezer who owns L4Leather and he said it would be about £900 to £950 for a retrim.
For this u get:
*Lumber supports strengthend.
*Retrim in whatever colours and styles of leather.
*Seats, Doorcards, gear gaitor etc are trimmed.

They can even trim the roof, Dash, Boot install, Stearing wheel etc. Whatever you want done they can do.

Kev

I fogot to mention for that amount he will come down to your house, strip the interior that he is retriming and puts it back in agin normally within 5 days.

Kev

Sounds nice....does he do all seats - as in front and rear??

If so its a bloody good deal

I must admit I thought the seats did look different, but the piccies I have seen made the Willy ones look a bit pants...guess not though...right mission to find the car continues!

Yeah thats front and rear seats!!

My mate got the cut offs of leather thrown in as well. This may sound like nothing but he managed cover his Parcel shelf, false floor and sub with it, it looks wicked.

He only paid £850 for his as his car was already promised a mag feature so they had a deal that if he mentiond the company and had a sticker in his window for the feature he would get it for this price.

Kev