ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

second car insurance

Willy2

I have a willy2 but i know need to think about driving that on the weekend, so i have a valver for day to day stuff, but I know nothing about second car insurance any help will be much appreciated. I know you cant use your no claims on a second car!

Ive got two policies since LV wouldnt let me have tow cars on one. Its to expecsve unless you older IMO and the eason Im not keeping 2 cars on the road.
However some companies do let you have two cars on one policy try
http://www.primoplc.com/personal.htm they allow 6 cars on one policy.
However most of these policy companies dont let you have modified cars on the policies which is why Iv had to have two policies.

Silver 182 F/F

Im 32 with full NCD and when i bought my second car a TF135 my insurance company wanted silly money £1600 to add it on,but found it cheaper to insure it in my wifes name whos never insured anything in her life £400 and keep each other named drivers on each others policy.

A well built VW

Ive got two cars on two seperate policies even got a 50% discount NCB when i joined , sure most companies offer a NCB to get the extra business esp if they already have a relationship with you

i have my 3000GT and my 306 insured with Admiral, i had 2 years NCB on the 306 and they gave me 2 years NCB on the GT as an introductory offer.

i pay £1400 to have both cars on the road, bearing in mind one of them is group 20, i dont think its too bad.

and im only 21!