ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Security Camera or Similar....

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Hi all,

Cut a long story short, we've recently picked up a puppy who's around 10 weeks now. When we leave the room or go out he whines for a bit before settling. We've had no complaints or anything but I'm just wanting to know how long it takes him to settle for curiousity more than anything.

I'm not massively technical so what I'm looking for is a camera that can record video and sound for a couple of hours. Cheap as possible as it doesn't need to be the best quality or HD just enough so we can see where he goes and hear him. If we go out when it's dark, we always leave a light on so doesn't have to work well in the dark etc.

Any help/recommendations would be appreciated :)

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Hi all,

Cut a long story short, we've recently picked up a puppy who's around 10 weeks now. When we leave the room or go out he whines for a bit before settling. We've had no complaints or anything but I'm just wanting to know how long it takes him to settle for curiousity more than anything.

I'm not massively technical so what I'm looking for is a camera that can record video and sound for a couple of hours. Cheap as possible as it doesn't need to be the best quality or HD just enough so we can see where he goes and hear him. If we go out when it's dark, we always leave a light on so doesn't have to work well in the dark etc.

Any help/recommendations would be appreciated :smile:

When you say to see where he goes, do you mean to see if he leaves the room? Or would you have multiple things set up in different rooms? Or attach to the dog himself?

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
@RyG - Basically he has free run of the downstairs (Kitchen and Livingroom), we're just wanting to know whether he goes in his crate, his bed or sits at the door we went out of. I just need to one camera as you can see in the Kitchen from the Livingroom.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Forgot to mention, it will need to be able to record for around 3-4 hours continuously, not just recording when motion is detected.

Will something like you've linked do that?

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Forgot to mention, it will need to be able to record for around 3-4 hours continuously, not just recording when motion is detected.

Will something like you've linked do that?

I dont own one, but I'd guess so. It's basically a cheap Go Pro. Plenty cheap little camera's about though.

Power

Battery type: Built-in
Capacity : 900mAh
Charge Way : USB charge by PC
Working time: 90 minutes 1080P 30fps