ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seems cheap even for a Cat D

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  182Turbo,DCi90
Does seem cheap - you are only 14 miles from it - you should go and have a look , might be a bargain.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  335d
Don't buy a cat D which is relatively new. It's taken a proper bashing to be a D at that age. Unless it's engine damage that wrote it off it's not worth the risk and you'll find it almost impossible to sell without feeling like you're getting robbed.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cup 172
As said above. It's a young car and cat d already. Must have been a lot of damage with some good chassis damage.

Have a good look. I wouldn't say it was cheap at all. Probably priced right for a cat d 200

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  335d
Nah it would just tell you it's a cat D at the date. An insurer can do a MIAFTR check to find the area of damage but it is usually filled out very poorly if at all. Best way to find out is to find out the insurance company which wrote it off and do your best to get an engineers report. My job used to be assessing total loss cars so I've seen good and bad previous total losses. The problem is without taking it to autolign inspections it is very difficult to tell the standard of repair, unless you have a very well trained eye.

This clio I had was a cat D. Do you want a car like this? edit: I should say this is the car in it's repaired form!

IMG_5576_zps4093f61e.jpgIMG_5588_zps4d4776c6.jpgIMG_5589_zps34beb02f.jpg