ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Segensworth Roundabout - LY R27

LY Clio R27
Hey, this was me! I noticed you behind me then saw you drive past me up the sliproad towards hedgend. Car looks lovely!...and thanks!! :) x

Yea I saw you in the middle lane as I drove past you going to Hedge End. Liquid Yellow looks superb when the sun is shining! x

LY Clio R27
Yeah, i saw you drive past then switched lanes and was a few cars behind you at the traffic lights on the sliproad, went up and down the otherside to dodge the traffic!...yeah, mine could do with a wash though lol... Don't see many the same colour as yours! really nice! x

Lol, I always used to do that to avoid all the traffic there. Luckily I work in Bitterne now so don't have to worry about it. Thanks, don't see many yellow ones about either. Lovely!

There is another guy around our area who has a yellow R27 isn't there? With a cup spoiler?

LY Clio R27
You’re soo lucky! I live about 5 minutes from Segensworth roundabout and work in Southampton so I always hit all the traffic! It’s awful!

Yep, his name's Tom, lives in Gosport, he is on here but I can’t remember what his username is!

I just ordered a cup spoiler last night! so it’s going to be very difficult to tell us apart soon! xx

Yea I live 5 mins from Seg too. I saw you drive past at the roundabout by the Shell garage? I was stuck in the huge row of cars trying to get in there but the lorry was blocking the entrance!

Ah ok, I knew I'd seen one around before.

Very nice - love the cup soilers! Look forward to seeing it again. :) x

LY Clio R27
lol yeah, luckily i switched to the inside lane before going onto the round about so i didnt get stuck! :)... ah really, i live up by Ranvilles Lane!...

I've had the car a few months now, spoiler was the first thing I wanted! i'm going to get it carbon wrapped instead of sprayed so hopefully people will be able to tell mine and Tom's apart!

Next time i see you i'll wave! lol x

Lol it was a nightmare! Got stuck in it for aaaages. I live in Locks Heath, quite close to St Johns Church?

That will look really nice carbon wrapped! Will finish the rear end off nicely. :)

I'll give you a wave too if I see you again! x

LY Clio R27
Hey! sneaky little manoeuvre by you this morning taking that exit and going back onto the motorway! I may try that next time! Lol xx

Lol, yea it's quite handy doing that. It cuts out that long line of traffic and means you can just go straight down the side and up on to the Hedge End junction! xx

LY Clio R27
Good thinking! I usually do it at the Hedge End one but this morning after getting into that lane i thought the traffic looked like it was moving pretty fast so moved back! it's always embarrassing when the cars you pass still beat you and see you coming down the sliproad! oopps lol xx

Lol, yea I know exactly what you mean! Sometimes when I get off at that Bursledon junction and get straight back on like I did today, cars I was behind are now infront. Makes you feel like a bit of tit! x

Mini Cooper S sport
Sorry to crash the swinging party but Adam.R I had no idea you lived so near to me!

Nice R27 Georgia - and nice legs ;)

Sorry to crash the swinging party but Adam.R I had no idea you lived so near to me!

Nice R27 Georgia - and nice legs ;)

Yep, I guessed we were near one another from your "Location" as I doubt there is more than one Fareham in England!

I'm yet to see the little 500 driving about though. :dapprove:

Mini Cooper S sport
Yep, I guessed we were near one another from your "Location" as I doubt there is more than one Fareham in England!

I'm yet to see the little 500 driving about though. :dapprove:

I live almost round the corner from you! I'm sure you'll see it sooner or later..