ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Self Healing Paint ;)

Megane r26
Well after speaking to a very good friend of mine who is up there with some of the best painters in the uk (painted numerous magizine feature cars, prestige cars an even an original gullwing mercedes!) he was telling me about a new product he's been using which as far as i know is exclusive to Infiniti Cars, he's a quick video. Iwas amazed to say the least!

http://youtu.be/fQIsEa4p5mk

Check it out!

Megane r26
Yep me mate said he flatted a door down for paint using a DA orbital sander with 1000 grit paper on, went home came back in the morning an it had returned to factory finish! Apparently you have to paint in within an hour of prepping!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
love to see sometry and machine polish oneof those. it would either laugh at the machine or the paint would be compleltey destroyed.

Megane r26
love to see sometry and machine polish oneof those. it would either laugh at the machine or the paint would be compleltey destroyed.

to polish it after its bin painted you have to do it within in an hour but in threory it shouldn't need machine polishing because it should be pretty resistant to swirl marks an if it was scratched that badly it would need paint!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Pmsl! Yeah more like 2 years ago!

Nissan are leading the race in this kinda thing.

Remember hard clear coats have been around since at least the 90's.

This is moving slowly.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Pmsl! Yeah more like 2 years ago!

Nissan are leading the race in this kinda thing.

Remember hard clear coats have been around since at least the 90's.

This is moving slowly.

quite possibly my favorite video of all time.

Last edited by a moderator: