ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sell my iphone 4 and get an ipad or not?

Slow red one
Been thinking about doing this for bit but can't decide! Mainly use my phone for text and calling which could be done on a v cheap handset and then use ipad for all the other jobs, but then again having the iphone is just so handy. Thoughts or has anyone else done this?

no, iphone is a must have, unless you have the type of lifestyle where you could take the ipad everywhere with you.

Ford Fiesta Zetec S
id buy your iPhone lol, iPads are prity sweet though i have to say! you could get a cheaper phone and an iPad happy days!

Arthur

My mates missus had this thought. Really wanted an iPad. So sold her iPhone and got a cheapo phone. After about a week, she had another iPhone! Lol.

Just have both.

1.2 16V 2005
In most cases, one you have had an iPhone you will not be able to go back to using another phone!

197 FF Glacier White
iPad will soon do calls, all you'll need is your iPad and a bluetooth headset, iPad in the rucksack all calls handled via headset. Wait for that or just get both, I went back to a normal phone while my iPhone was being serviced, 10 days of hell, like losing a limb!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Even if the iPad does eventually enable calls it's not going to be a phone replacement. I rarely take a bag out (like the majority of men I'd imagine) so where would it go?

As has been said just get both and complete your collection, or 'orchard' if you will ;) with an iMac/MB(P).