ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Selling my v6

v6 mk2

hi guys and gals,

just wondering what you lot think i should do, i had always wanted a v6 and finally bought one after my 172 a year ago but i had always planned to buy a mk2 at some point. My question is should i sellup and make the move to a mk2? is this really worth it and if so what can i expect to get for my vee?? will a garage take the p*ss with a trade in against a new vee?

i dont want to get rid of my v6 cos i know i have got a good one but i can hear the roar of a mk2 calling!!

its a 52 plate silver number 401 with 15k miles and immaculate condition ( its only done 4k miles since i bought it!!) tyres and brakes are all new.

cheers in advance for your thoughts.

Ian.

2005 Impreza WRX STI

i dont think there would be much difference mate! apart from the price! if your going to sell, definately do it private. u no what garages are like!

Oh, and i can vouch for ians car its immaculate!wish it was mine mate :D

v6 mk2

cheers paul, not sure when to do it, like i said i plan to get a mk2 at some point but dont know when!! u fancy an upgrade paul?

E91 M Sport

I would definitely sell your mk1 privately if you get rid of it.

Personally Id wait until the end of summer for the prices of the mk2 to drop to their lowest (before the end of production) and then get one. Prices might level out after they stop making the mk2, but Id imagine the mk1 prices will to some extent as well - cant really go wrong!

v6 mk2

yeah i was thinking if i sold mine i would hold of for the mk2 prices to level out as you say mike.

what do you think i could ask for mine though ?

E91 M Sport

£15k tops for a mint one?

When selling rare cars like this, its worth remembering that you might need to advertise for quite a while to find the right buyer - but when you do, itll all happen very quickly! I usually find the autotrader website never fails.

will u swap for a 04 plate dynamique dci65 only 10k on the clock? I reckon the 5k millage dif evens the cost out so I wouldnt ask for any cash.

:p

Listen man I have changed my mind and am going to hang on to the rare DCI 65. Plate number 10000006 of 10000000000000 a real keeper.

Kindly stop your begging private messages nothing will change my mind!!!!

Yes I am slightly unhinged before anyone askes.....

:p