ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Selling turinis would I...

Breaking A 172 Replica
Would I get more if i fitted them with brand new toyo tyres or should I leave them as they are atm (two are now slicks lol and two have 3mm).

If the tyres cost me 200 fitted and the wheel are in good to excellent condition bar one which you would probably want to refurb.

How much should I be looking at for the four? Would I be better of selling individually?

Thanks

Sam

Yes put your tyres on, then slap them on ebay. Most CS'er are clued up to which tyre brands work well and which don't so your less likley to get a sale. Ebay on the hand if full of 'one born every minute' types who will lap up the wheels and tyres regardless of which model tyres they have on them. I made over £150 profit on ebay against Cs prices on a set of knackere 172 wheels.

Yes put your tyres on, then slap them on ebay. Most CS'er are clued up to which tyre brands work well and which don't so your less likley to get a sale. Ebay on the hand if full of 'one born every minute' types who will lap up the wheels and tyres regardless of which model tyres they have on them. I made over £150 profit on ebay against Cs prices on a set of knackere 172 wheels.

shhhhh

sam i want these off you but not the tyres, i have good tyres on my wheels already.

jamie