ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sending photo's via MMS from I Phone 4

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
recently got an Iphone 4 and all is good, but I sent a photo via MMS to two people the other day.

One received the photo after a few hours and the other had to clear out his in box to receive it. Is there anyway of reducing the size of the file before sending it?

I've googled this problem but couldn't find an answer.

Cheers.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
if you are MMS ing iphone to iphone then there is something wrong with you.

if not then no, you can't.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
it's iphone to pauper handset that I had the problem with.

forgive me Tom, but can you educate me as to the iphone to iphone way of doing things.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Thanks Tom, and there was me thinking it was some kind of secret iphone handshake way of doing things.

anyway back to the original post do you need to (or can you) reduce the size of the photo before MMS'ing it to another phone that isn't an iphone.

Trophy #267
iPhone to proper handset?

IPhone 3+4 do not have the ability to send and receive MMS correctly.
Apples fudge is to make it email. You should have the email account linked to your sim and sending via this email is how normal folk get to mms an Iphone

BMW 330ci Clubsport
Settings > General > Network > Cellular Data Network
Then change the "MMS Max Message Size"

Though, for some reason, my iPhone 4 only sends MMS pictures which are the size of your thumb >.>