ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Senna sticker

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Anyone else have this on their car? If so where?
238A02BF-6C10-4B99-B4B2-209C017D5EAF-521-000000A2EC27B2AC_zps742fcbf6.jpg

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Ady at n2grafix mate, i love it! Theres one just above the rear cluster aswell:) Its a nice tribute 2 the late great man himself.

Clio 182
Brilliant thanks guys. Sorry to copy but im definitely getting some of those haha :)

Have you got a pic of the rear one Martin ?

Cheers
Mike

Clio 182
Great thanks for that Martin !

The front one is in the perfect position IMO :) looks great.

Think for the rear either bottom right of the boot, or bottom left of rear window - will have a play around with positioning when mine arrive....

Just PM'd Ady to order two. :) Are they a dark grey the ones you have mate? My cars the same colour as yours so would probably go for the same :) (i know i know copy cat haha)

Mike

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Yeah mate, iceburg is the best colour imo, unless yours is titanium which is nice aswell lol, anyway post the pics when you get them on the car bud

Clio 182
Haha yeah mines titanium mate, yeah will definitely post some pics up.... im just doing a few more mods to the car then im going to put a few pics up as theres not really many on here yet :)