ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Serv, abs, esp, warning lights on all the time.

Clio 16v
Had the snap on plugged in an she says wheel speed sensor circuit RR. So instead of spending out on a new sensor I bought a working second hand hub off a mate. Fitted it an no change still all the lights on, cleaned up all the hub cleaned the sensor both ends plus the plug at the front end, am still nothing.

Clio 16v
Abs serv an esp warning lights on all the time on my clio 182, mum drove down the road wile I looked at the snap on diagnostic an there's no reading change, when car is parked it all 4 wheels read 0.30 only the Two fronts move the faster she goes both rear don't change from first 0.30. Both sensors have a constant reading when I do a multimeter test near enough the same, so I assume that if the reader doesn't climb there both working?
Help guys.