ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SERV and airbag , got picture of faults but dunno what the bottom line is

172 cup
can someone tell me in a nut shell for a dummy what my faults mean! many thanks
IMG_0384.JPG
IMG_0385.JPG

been having nothing but problems since failing its MOT and trying to fix it , can someone give me the bottom line on what needs doing to it or replacing to get it fixed. many thanks

172 cup
it was off but put it bk on a wile back!, do I need to replace the ECU? due to having an inpact?
under the seats I don't have these connected dose that matter ( what are they for anyways) but the guy did say that the wires going into the grey connectors where thicker on one side than the other unsure why so that affected the resistance or something,

IMG_0228.JPG

172 cup
so if I get it wiped / a new one . id still have to replace the faults with the serv and airbag lights?

the lights wont go out because its been crashed?

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Ok

If the ecu reads crashed data it will not remove if you fix all the faults they will still show

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

172 cup
cheers pal, im not clued up on cars so its a little over my head sorry for the stupid questions,

if I wipe the ecu how do I go about that

What happened with all the seat wiring ?! You need to sort this properly and see what codes disappear.

Perhaps the knock has triggered a sensor and locked the ECU, if so, you'll need an airbag ECU with the same configuration code which is written on the top

(Cup spec - No seat airbags, some seat belts have wiring plugs some don't etc)

dan's cast offs.
you need the crash data clearing first before you do anything. once that is done or you chuck another airbag ecu on then see what faults come up.