ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'Serv and Airbag light'

Clio 182
Just changed my steering over for another one that wasnt in as bad condition on my Cup. Now disconnected the battery for half hour etc etc as the guide says....

Now as far as im aware i put the wheel back on the same way the other one was but now the serv light and airbag lights have come on...

Is there anyway to get these lights out without having to go to the stealers.... cant see what ive done wrong tbf

Any help is appreciated

alien green rs133
there will be a break in the airbag circuit somewhere, whether it is the steering wheel or whether it is the common passenger seat wiring.

i have the equipment to sort it for you pal, txt me

Fabia VRS Special Ed
i'd just take it back off again mate, obviously disconnecting the battery prior to this.

Check the connections and put it back on, if the light is still on try putting your old wheel back on to see if that works, obviously diagnosing the problem.

Clio 182
there will be a break in the airbag circuit somewhere, whether it is the steering wheel or whether it is the common passenger seat wiring.

i have the equipment to sort it for you pal, txt me

Cheers pal, feel free to pop over, balls to driving to your place again - well into the sticks lol

Clio 182
i'd just take it back off again mate, obviously disconnecting the battery prior to this.

Check the connections and put it back on, if the light is still on try putting your old wheel back on to see if that works, obviously diagnosing the problem.

Gonnna do this now..... surely its something to do when i put the wheel on, ill try disconnecting it again..... will the lights go out again if its reet...

Focus ST
Fossie, halfs on the Hutchie fuel and he can do mine also

I'll even let Jen knock up fajitas whilst we swap our wheels over - SWEAR TO GOD!