ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SERV and airbag lights on

Clio 182.
I havnt drivin my car for a week, and when i started it up today, the SERV and Airbag lights are illuminated.

Im on just over 20k miles, so not due a service yet (i dont think? 24k should be the next 1?) so why would this be?

Clio TCe + Corsa VXR
Hi, i had the same problem with my 172 cup and it turned out to be the wiring connector under the passenger seat for the seatbelt pretensioner,since i had a passenger in the back the lights you described came on the dash.i rectifyed the problem by puting a cable tie around the male and female connectors and tightening it,effectively holding them together.

hope this is of some help to you

Regards nick

Clio 182, Mercedes S320CD
I havnt drivin my car for a week, and when i started it up today, the SERV and Airbag lights are illuminated.

Im on just over 20k miles, so not due a service yet (i dont think? 24k should be the next 1?) so why would this be?

This will be a wiring fault with the seatbelt under the seat. From the milage I am guessing the car is less than 3 years old so isnt it still under warranty? Another thing it could be is somebody might have switched of the passenger airbag which you can do on the side of the dash in the newer clios 51 onwards. Check this first.

Hope this Helps

Ashy182