ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

service items

FF 182 Sport
hi - just got me a 182 and im not sure when it was last serviced, its done 15k since 2009 when it had a full service/cambelt change but no further data

so to be safe im taking it in for oil/oil filter change and then doing the rest myself, which bits do i need?

Air filter - which make and price?
pollen filter - necersary or too much work to be worth it?
plugs - which ones are best and price?

is that it? or is there more too it?

i always service my own cars so i dont get robbed by some stealer, brakes tyres and fluids are sound, but could change if reccomnded?

oh its done 80k belts and service all done at 66k.

cheers lads/lasses

Westy. MX5
After 15k miles it's due new oil and filters, at least doing it all yourself you know it's DONE. Might as well change the sparkers as well.

Mk5 golf gti
5w 40 5 litres of car lube
bosch oil filter
75w80 GL5 gearoil (optional but i would)
NGK PFR6E10 spark plugs
air filter (k and n panel filter if you dont want to keep replacing them)
and pollen filter (deffo do this, takes 5 mins and mine hadnt been changed since it rolled out the factory)

done

Ph1 172
don't forget sump plug washer, i couldn't get one did an oil change at the weekend guess what.................... sump plug is leaking :(

at least the engine will get a nice little flush with some quality oil :eek:

FF 182 Sport
5w 40 5 litres of car lube
bosch oil filter
75w80 GL5 gearoil (optional but i would)
NGK PFR6E10 spark plugs
air filter (k and n panel filter if you dont want to keep replacing them)
and pollen filter (deffo do this, takes 5 mins and mine hadnt been changed since it rolled out the factory)

done

Gear oil....?????? How do I change that????

Westy. MX5
Drain plug is under the gearbox, 8mm. plug required to undo, same as engine oil sump. Filler is a black or white butterfly nut at front of gearbox abou 1/2 way up and it faces the rad.