ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

service light, 36k and abs light, help!

TT 225+
service light came on whilst on the way to work this morning. I'm assuming that this is for the belt change at 36k (currently on 35970) however the abs light also came on. I was just wondering if it was just because the icy conditions meaning that it wouldn't work or because there is a fault? Any help appreciated!

Black 172
I have had problems with my abs light before. It was just a bad connection under the passenger seat, i think its a known fault. Not sure about the serv light sorry but mine never comes on for a service, i thought it meant there is something wrong not that it needs a service

TT 225+
i'm going to see if it comes back on when i finish work, i just assumed that because i'm so close to 36k then it must be for the belts! Might have to take it to the stealer at the weekend.

SERV light is on becuase there's a problem, not that it needs a service. The ABS light is connected to your SERV light.

Where you wheelspinning at all when the light came on?

TT 225+
yes i was, however they stayed on throughout the journey to work, about 15 mins. So is it an abs problem? Belts need doing anyway lol ;)