ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Service Light and ABS light coming on after a little heavy handedness from me :(

Black Gold with cup packs
My cruise control button when I pushed it in was not engaging properly and just popping straight back out, I then went a bit heavy handed pushed it hard and actually pushed the button into the dash, as it is easy to access I popped it out disconnected it, resolved the button not engaging issue, reconnected it and snuggly fitted the Cruise, ABS, dimmer unit back in as it was originally.
Ever since this when I engage the cruise control button (not the speed limiter button, position up only) everyother time I start the car the cruise control light will not engage, about 2 minutes later the Service light and ABS light comes on the dashboard. I stop the car, turn the engine and electrics off, start the car again and then the service light and ABS light will be off and the cruise control will be working again.
Anyone have a fix for this issue or have experienced similar problems themselves? It cannot be anything serious, maybe a loose connection as it still works once I have turned the engine on and off. BUT it has only started since I pushed the button through the unit :(