ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Service Light Replacing ?

Clio 200 CUP
I was just wondering how hard or easy it is to change a LED bulbon the 172 Cup Dash as I find out the over day the Service Light was not working.I have a old dash I could get the LED off and replace it but would it be a painin the ass to do or is it as easy as. Soldering iron it out and replacing?

Thanks

I was just wondering how hard or easy it is to change a LED bulbon the 172 Cup Dash as I find out the over day the Service Light was not working.I have a old dash I could get the LED off and replace it but would it be a painin the ass to do or is it as easy as. Soldering iron it out and replacing?

Thanks

Easy as they'll be PLCC 2 SMD leds they are 1mm by 2mm requires a steady hand and a fine tipped soldering iron. A temperature control one would be best too :)

Clio 200 CUP
Thanks mate going to try and give it a go i think will get the one out be for started the one in my car