ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Service Light

Has anyone had any problems with the serv Light coming on for no reason at all????

Also my trip computer flashes and takes a while to display! Has anyone had a problem with this as well???

Have the car booked in at Toomey for Thursday morning :mad:

Thanks

I had this happen once, i turned the car off then on again and it went. I phoned Renault and they said if it happens again bring it to them. Is it happening a lot? Any problems you can feel whilst driving it?

-Rob

It happened on Sunday night then it was ok during the during the day as my mum was driving it and the when I went out last night and was driving home it came on again!!!

It has had a service though :confused:

172, Tiguan

My service light is currently on, mind so is the airbag light.

oh and last night the stop and brake light came on.

bit like a christmas tree really my dashboard.

nevermind.....

they did ask me if my airbag light was on but the serv light is the only one!!

I think i have had every warning light on now :mad:

Mk2 172

Mine has moments...once when I had 4 mates in the car, and once when I had just come off a ferry.

I think there must be a "paranioa" sensor in it somewhere. (thats why it was off when your mum drove it)

Any techies know what sensors make the SERVICE light come on?

mine comes on periodically when i move the passenger side front seat in order to let people in the back.

Underneath the seat there is a small connector, which i simply push together a bit more, as it gets loose.

sorts it out

I took the car in this morning and they could not find anything wrong with it regarding the service light but found other things wrong with the trip computer!

Renaut said that if the light comes on again then to drive the car to them to have a look............

And guess what the serv light has come on again :mad:and it is too late to drive the car to them so now it is going to have to stay there over night :(

Mk2 172

I was talking to a guy at Portsmouth docks, and he said that his whole console had to be replaced because of the service light.

Someone must know what sensors the service light monitors.

clio sport mk1 golf

chloe doesnt use hers, she just tells me when she needs one. hope renault get it sorted. Touch wood chloes always been good to me!!:)