ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Service Light

BG 182 (full fat)
The service light came on today whilst i was driving to work, is this anything to be concerned about? On the way home from work, it wasnt on and it hasnt been on since. Hmmm

PB172
Did it say Oil OK? Or was it flashing? Cause mine was low on oil and it would flash on funny angle roads when I first started up the car. Failing that it might have been a funny sensor like emissions or something.

I had this prob although my SERV light is on perm with no other lights, apparantely in my case what's causing it is ive had a replacement windscreen fitted which has no rain sensor for the auto wipers.
I'm told that the car thinks there is a prob with the sensor even though there isnt one anymore, thats why the SERV light is on.

I'm not entirely convinced by this but there is no faults showing up when plugged into diagnostics.