ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Serviceable coilovers

2005 Silver 182
Just wanted to try and get an idea of common serviceable coilovers that people are using. I’m currently looking into upgrading my Ktec basic coilovers. Budget of around £1000.

Hoping the knowledgable folk you are will be able to list some options and prices of decent choices?!

Cheers

Renault Master
I take it the car will be more track focused? If so I’m sure the Bilsteins can be serviced but sometimes cheaper to get a new unit? If I had 1k for coilovers the Bilsteins would be my choice.

2005 Silver 182
In truth the car is more of a weekend toy/ fast road kinda thing, or at least the aim as I realistically will only end up doing around 4 - 5 trackdays a year! But very much enjoy the look of the car being lower than shocks and springs sort of setup. Can you buy the B14 struts separate!?

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
Not sure on if they are any good on a Clio but Avo are serviceable and are good to deal with. I used them with the Puma and will be going with them on the Twingo.