ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Services offered for CS members for free!

2004 clio 182
Just thought i would offer my services as a welder/fabricator to CS memebers for free. I am a coded welder in tig, mig and have experience in mma, so if your local and need any homers doing then just give me a shout and i'll see if i can help you out??

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Could do some nice stainless animals??

I'd love a funky s/s Giraffe !

:eek:

Like this -

2067690889_99b870ac93.jpg

- but a Giraffe, obviously.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Ffs, why the hell are you in Scotland?! I need some pointers on a bit of welding.

this could have been a great little thread bar the spamathon. needs to be balanced with people not taking the piss in it mind.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Dw i'll be in contact once ive hit a few snags. Which no doubt there will be many. Thanks :)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
this could have been a great little thread bar the spamathon. needs to be balanced with people not taking the piss in it mind.

My request is 100% genuine. :eek: Happy to offer money for finished product, as long as English notes are accepted up there ? :rasp:

xu5

172 cup
That is an awesome offer! Shame I do not have any welding needed as I stay in Aberdeen, also need to get my membership sorted lol

2004 clio 182
Well decided today that im going to have a bash at making a de-cat for my scorpion cat back, rear strut brace and possibly a battery tray/cover? Il post some pics with progress over the nxt few weeks!