ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Servicing in Manchester

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
How much you charge for a service? Mine will need doing in a few months, will be a 56k one.

Lionel Richie
minor "A service" 12K is £155

major "A+B service" varies depending on which R-sport clio it is (172 cups are cheaper)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
56K service????

????
lol well it's had it's 44k (Which i'm guessing was the 48k one) so now it will be on 56k when it needs it's next, so that would be the 60k one, it was made on 17th sept 2001, if that makes any difference

Rsport182Cup'd
Renault Oldham - if you need service for extended warranty or just a dealer

Part Of REAGROUP which means if you not know they are a renault garage owned and operated by renault not a franchise like vardy or dixons etc. rea have got a few delearships scattered about, i had another clio from vardys then went to buy my sport from them, travelled over pennines to go look and then buy, the guys there were spot on, its just off the
M60 JCT22

http://www.renault.co.uk/DealerLocHome.aspx?dli=524&loc=OL1+1AA&dpc=OL9+7PQ

My side of the pennines J S Services independant renault specialsts,
had work done there before very good and competetive rates.
got some mean ren's for sale as well, slammed megane sport and a lovely spider.

good luck

Clio Sport 182
Their is a rea group in manchester, they occasionally have the odd rs in, inc mine every time somethin breaks and they have always sorted out the problem without any bother not sure on prices though. they are on 0161 252 0078