ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Servicing

Hi all

My 182 is due its first service at the end of the month, my question is do i get my mate to do it. He works for a garage told me to get parts and he'll do it for a fraction of price renault said, or should i go to renault. Is the car better resale with renault stamp on the log book its an 05 inferno cup pack.

Any info would help

Thanks

I'd go to Renault depends on the price unless you mat works for a dealership garage and can or will stamp your book.

Thanks eddie its a vat registered garage and the book will be stamped by them just with it being a new car i don't know what to do.

Megane225FF
get your mate to do it & stamp the book.. resale value shouldn't be affected.. especially if you go for your next few services @ the same garage..

182 Cup, (2nd one)
if you do want a FRSH, ask them the price of the service with you supplying the oil.
I got my dealer down to £50 with own oil supplied and no air filter change as i have an induction kit