ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

servicing

182 RB FF
when does a clio 182 need to be serviced every what....

cos the manual for the car i am buying says every 18k miles and doesnt say anything about doing it annually.

is this correct as the car i am buying has only had one service at 17,000 ish and is almost due its second at 35k that its on now but it is an 04 reg

any info would be great ta

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
12k or 2 years. Will also be due a aux belt at that millage and maybe even a cambelt as it's 5.

If it's a 54 reg and has only one service i'd walk away TBH

182 RB FF
its 04 reg.the feller at the garage insists that it is 18000 miles with no time restrain which i thought was odd

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/905606.htm
thats it

think it was you that replied to the topic saying it looked like it had had a front bumper re spray cos of the inserts but these can jsut be removed tho cant they

any advice would be great

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yeah was me, why would you remove the inserts though??
Just look at others. It's overpriced to IMO.

182 RB FF
so whats the actual service order and how much you looking for each one roughly

any one know cos been looking and seen quite a variation to what milage/age it should be done at and what should be done etc

182 RB FF
what i have heard is

cambelt 5 years/72k

accessary belts 5 years/36k

are there no annual services that need to be done like any other car????

any help on hte matter would be great thanks