ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sexy new carbon goodies!

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Tony's new art work for my Clio...

DSC00344.jpg

DSC00343.jpg

Well happy with them, look even better in the flesh :D... now what else can i do in carbon lol

James

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
  Mercedes C320!
Yer i would do the surround and then do the silver bit of the door handles and then leave it before it gets to much! Looks ace tho! :)

i also have a material, its like the weave pattern of carbon but its SILVER... its a pig to lay but it looks STUNNING.... i may do a pair of interior trim and see what they come out like..

cars lookin spot on James, keep up the good work mate..

Tony

172 & RSi
I think your next move should be the inner plastic part of the interior door handle in carbon.... would look fit.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Tony can do pretty much anything you can remove from the car, he's already done the gear insert then N2graffix's make all the stickers.. like so

DSC05458.jpg

DSC05456.jpg

hi all, theres a few bits I'm happy to do, I dont do a lot of bits, tend to do more the smaller interior bits...

I COVER original parts, so basically they will fit straight back on your car, no bonding needed as original fixings are retained... so if you liked the prices I'd need your bits to cover... I use a quailty 2x2 twill carbon fibre fabric, SP320 resin (the depth and 3d effect are amazing) and then finish the lot off with quality automotive laquer with UV protectors in...

heres a list of the bits I cover, prices include postage:

interior dash strips (x2) £65
gear stick insert and steering wheel badge £25
front or rear diamond £28 each
side bullets £45 (with all lettering flatted down)
interior mirror backs £45 the pair

all the best.... hope this helps..

Tony

p.s. I give a 100% money back guarantee with all my stuff as well..