ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shampoo recommendations

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I have used Zymol auto wash for the last 5 years but I fancy something different.

What can you recommend?

I picked up some MER Autoshine shampoo from halfords last weekend (3 for 2 boiii).

It seems quite good so far, iirc alot of people on here opt for the hubikote stuff

Golf GT & A4 Avant
AF Lather
DDJ born to be mild
Hubicote Hubiwash
Gtechniq Gwash
Wolfs chemicals white satin

All natural shampoo's that I've tried that don't add any gloss enhancers or wax additives with good cleaning and dilution ratios.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm really liking bilthamber stuff I had on trial. Meaning to do a review.

Not a big bottle though but very good stuff.

FF 182
I'm gonna buy some Mainz Passion PH Neutral when my Lather runs out. Been super impressed with my Waxybox sample of it.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Depends what you want from a shampoo. For natural go for DDJ Born to be mild. For gloss enhancing Autobrite purple velvet

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Was about to ask the same question, I like lather and have just ran out but preferred the old version, the new one doesn't smell as nice and doesn't seem as slick as the old one and seems to dry on really quickly!

I was thinking g wash but was going to check out others opinions first....