ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

she be fixed :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Image027.jpg

:D fixed after my head on :(

Image010.jpg

im happy :D goes like s**t off a shuvvel too :D

looks great... as soon as you save up for the paint for the bonnet it will look as good as new :approve:

;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
not ordered the skirts yet, still not decided which ones lol...

yup carbon bonnet buddy club one, fits perfect :D been out driving it tonight and FUUUUUUCK me it goes well :D boost is up a bit ;) and its like a rocket lol!! the noise it makes is crazy!

skirts will be ordered soon then the entire front end will be sprayed except for the bonnet :D looks wicked on a petrol station forecort at night as u walk past the carbon like reflects :D

need a new front splitter as that one is cracked... dunno weather to get a standard one or one like....

2006110171359.jpg

also has some skirts on it i quiet like...

1.6 focus zetec....
I think the volk racing ones are the best in that set....the bottom ones are too deep dish and the top ones look plain imho...

Kiza

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
kiza1986 said:
I think the volk racing ones are the best in that set....the bottom ones are too deep dish and the top ones look plain imho...

Kiza

deeper the better lol, they will be 18's and rears will either be 9.5 or 10" wide... fronts will be 8.5 or 9" wide depending on what size rears i go for...

Ad

MK2 FRS
Not usally a car that im fond of, but thats sweet.

Wheel options wise, the 1st and last options are the best imho. Would probably go for the last one myself.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
either one of them sets are gonna cost from 1k up to 2k just for the rims and no rubber lol... then i have to find a garage to stretch the rubber for me lol,