ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sheepish

clio 182 black /gold
Today at 19.15.I assume it was you. At Mcdonalds on the A59. The 06 Clio. I also saw you i think. A very tall guy behind the counter. You almost served me but you went behind the scenes.

06 Clio 1.2
yeh man that was me :)

haha went out to the car after ma shift and didnt realise i had a spotted flyer on until half way through read. haha, got out and it said your name and for some reason i was shocked ?? :s haha shoulda come to me manwudda shorted you out ;)

clio 182 black /gold
I was in when two female members of staff was leaving. Also a girl came asking for you whilst i was walking out. I was the short guy with a leather coat on and a blue hat lol.

06 Clio 1.2
Holy sheet Yeh I remember.. don't ask I remember most customers lol ... uv been in a couple of times before haven't you??? You'll have to tell me next time ur comin mini meet :)