ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheff Clio Owner

A member of this great Club gave me the details of the Club and I would like to thank him as I keep missing him when I see him!

Thanks whoever you are!

You drive a blue 172 and live in Walkley in Sheff! I visit my bird there! and your 172 made me blow all my cash on my Cup!

Cheers!

:D

possibly ! cant remeber the reg as Im not a stalker but thanks to the gut thinks it an 02 plate!

If its any use he brays it and has just had some new tyres put on as I was intersted to see what he was running!

Top Bloke !

mk2 172

how did you happen accross him then? what made you get a cup what he did, its probably rhys, his is an 02 plate

Golf GTTDI 130PD

Has it got shockingly large rims????

I might have seen it at the sheffield cruise at the weekend?

Well im a grad and loved the look of the 172 and I saw his at where me girl lives and I originally wanted a 172 then I saw the Cup and now I have one!

All be it with a lot of sweat an swearing at Reg Vardy!

I think he signed his note to me SHS or something simillar, he put the note on me winderscreen!

Top Bloke, love the site!

Cant wait for a meet!!!

What do you drive just in case i see ya around Sheff!

mk2 172

mines a williams, im from donny but wev had a few meets in the strines or whatever there called, its always a good place but the weather a bit off for what we get up to over there. whats a grad