ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shell Lego Racing Cars Offer

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Got an FXX.

1422412_758639074151435_1808863321_n.jpg

Wish I got the 250, already had the FXX on the counter!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
surprised they let you take the FFX home, I thought you had to sit and wait for Ferrari to show up and let you use it for 5 minutes before taking it back again

Clio Sport 172
Much easier to pick them up after the promotion ends, they were selling them off for £2 a set with no fuel purchase. Curious as to how you get the tanker thou

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Much easier to pick them up after the promotion ends, they were selling them off for £2 a set with no fuel purchase. Curious as to how you get the tanker thou

I got the Shell Tanker today by asking for it.

Only one I didn't get last time was the truck.

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
Picked up the tanker this morning. Got the race cab from last year on my desk at work still

Excellent thanks for the heads up!
I got all 6 last time because I'm cool like that. I'm in a similar situation as you @Addicted, I've got Tesco 99 about 4 miles away or I've got Shell about 8 miles away. They build them in some stupid ass places around here!