ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

She's done!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol :eek:

thought you might make a long weekend of it, its always good to size up your rival ;)

yeh...If i came i'd be at the other end of the stand chic! Ooooo thats a shiney vee...20 normal veee's OOOOO another shiney vee. ;)

It's 800 miles and i wanna keep the mileage down a bit, diff fancy monaco, italy etc in it later in the yr!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Now now boys ;)

shes got menz, wolfgang sealant, dj dw double and dj red mist on her. Havent tried half my waxes on her yet!

Cheers :)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
not really, only coz i struggle to get the wooden lid off! :dapprove:

im only small + week! :eek:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Do you need a man to help you?

I would be no help by the way...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^PMSL @ gally. I was about to put "Not that he'll be much use!"

You need Bleu Weis in your life Dawn!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Do you need a man to help you?

I would be no help by the way...

lol, cheers bud! :dapprove:

^PMSL @ gally. I was about to put "Not that he'll be much use!"

You need Bleu Weis in your life Dawn!

ennit! I've heard good things about this. next up is swissvax bos though as it was great on a 1969 shelby i did a few months back :D

thanks again every1, remember if you need a good seeing to come to me! :eek:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
booked your flights...Detailin mine this weekend! I've got a big bottle of......3M for you! ;)

145db Euro'd clio
I have never seen you about, and i live about 3 doors away from the chequers. cars looking gorgeous though!!!!!

Turbos.
I'll go against the trend and say i'm not a fan of the mods, i would take a standard car over that personally.

I think bright silver calipers like the latest Brembos would look classier. I'd be curious to see how long the white would actually last...

You just can't make a Mk2 Clio look classy insde. The mats look really out of place and the gloss painted trim parts don't work either IMO. I just think the brushed silver Renault use does the job fine... sorry!