ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shocks

looks like 58mm.. but re mesusre it with better pics and hold it next to the bolts on the angle.
 
I'll measure it if you want Giles, if you still wanna meet up on sat night/sun morning? Mine are 58 and yours look like it too, but hard to see from the picture as it's too blury.
 
Yep, give me a PM tonight/tomorrow morning and let me know when you want to meet. Sunday morning would be best for me but I can do Saturday night aswel after 9ish, at Preston brook.
 
Blue4Ever gave me a little help & we found out what my bolts size is :o

52mm

Which shocks I have to go for or it is worth it???:dapprove:
 
Back
Top