ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shocks

172 ph1
So..I'd say the front shocks on my ph1 172 are weak there not leaking but when the car is on my ramp I can compress the shock a little also every other bump I hit I here a nock as if the shock is bottoming out
now I'm pretty sure it's the shocks making this nose as I've not long replaced the ball joints and fitted solid top mounts
I can't find any play in anything other then the shocks so I'm just going to replace them
now I'm after standard one and after ordering some front Renault I received a message from them saying there on back order and can't see them being able to get them anytime soon
what I would like to no is would ph2 172 shocks fit my ph1?? I'm sure they should but would like to make sure

172 ph1
Sorry yeah that's who I ordered them from..there on back order
what I want to no is if ph2 shocks would fit?

172 ph1
After a chat on the phone to Adam we found the ph2 are different..he's now doing his best to find me some..TOP BLOKE!!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Same fitment iirc, don't quote me on that though but I'm pretty certain cup shocks can go on a ph1.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I have some nearly new cup shocks and top mounts (Bought this year and done 3k miles only) I've just taken off my ph1. Let me know if you want to save money!