ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Short term insurance

right come may it will be time to renew my insurance, but by july it will have been 3 years since my accident which i had to claim, as most insurers ask any accidents in the last 3 years (i appreciate that some ask the last 5 years) can i get short term insurance for 2 months at a decent price or just keep on canceling a policy i take out before i get penalised for canceling it, as itl be alot cheaper saying 2 years ncb no accidents as opposed to 2ncb 1 accident 2 years 10 month ago?

the other option is to go without a car for 2 months but come on we all know this isnt an option,

that 1 accident is unlikely to have affected the price of your policy anyway, get a guote with the claim and wihtout, id be surprised if it was any different