ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shorter shocks?

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
i want to get some lowering springs (60mm) and was wondering were could i get some shorter shocks and how much are they going to cost?

You don't need shorter ones, just ones that can handle the car being on such low springs. You could look on eBay or on here, K-tec sell Apex ones too but they are quite pricey. You might as well just get coilovers if it's anything above £200.

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
You don't need shorter ones, just ones that can handle the car being on such low springs. You could look on eBay or on here, K-tec sell Apex ones too but they are quite pricey. You might as well just get coilovers if it's anything above £200.
ahh i see.. i was going to cut my springs but then i did a search saw your thread and thought not to so now im looking for some cheap springs and shocks as i know mine will go after reading some threads, some people have got away with standard shocks but knowing my luck i wont