ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I be worried

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Bought a Stealth Shelf from Carnoisseur Southend yesterday for £60 which I thought was a bit of bargain. The bloke said hed get it send direct from the suppliers rather than getting them to send it to southend then up to Lincoln which is where I live.
I thought it would be sent by Auto Acoustics as I thought these were the people that did stealth shelves. Anyway it arrived today having been sent by a company called Ibanhoe, is this the same company as Auto Acoustics? There was no receipt or return address or anything like that so Im a bit concerned about how much this lot might actually cost me as it seems a bit informal if you know what I mean.
Guess Ill just have to wait and see if a receipt turns up.

Anyone else had a similar experience????

Rick

Cant say i have. I had mine fitted and by the shop i got it from (it was too taxing for me to do ) but i paid £120 for a stealth shelf (this is an accoustic shelf isnt it?) and a set of powerfull sony 6x9s. But this shop is dead cheap and i am a good customer so i got a good deal. I think the speakers are about £120 in other shops, so i didnt do to badly.

paul