ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

should i buy this car

172 cup
Hi guys . just a new member . wondered if i could get some advice. been looking at at clio 172 cup 65000 miles for £4000. its has full service history at renault dealership. it is perfect inside and out with newly refurbished wheels . what do u think.

ph1 black 172
Hi guys . just a new member . wondered if i could get some advice. been looking at at clio 172 cup 65000 miles for £4000. its has full service history at renault dealership. it is perfect inside and out with newly refurbished wheels . what do u think.

what year???

Z4
sounds a fair price, I would put an offer in for 3500 and go from there.

Seriously fun little cars, I miss mine tbh

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
If its tip top, and they can PROVE the belts have been done its worth 4k all day imo. And, anthricite alloys shouldnt make any difference to the price?

Black Clio GT
sounds a good deal have a good drive of it and check it doesnt have any play or squeeks in the suspension top mounts might be a bit tired at that millage....
also as others have said make sure the cambelt kit has been done and check the exhausts condition etc.......

Its a slight bit pricy IMO, if you could get it for 3500 it would be a more fair deal. My 2002 172 with 32k on the clock cost 3700, with FSH and belts done from a dealer.

Clio 172 Cup
Its a slight bit pricy IMO, if you could get it for 3500 it would be a more fair deal. My 2002 172 with 32k on the clock cost 3700, with FSH and belts done from a dealer.

I agree, got mine with 40K on the clock for 4 grand. With 65K on the clock and if the belts have been done then maybe £3500.