ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I go anthracite or not? (Photoshop edit within)

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Hey guys.

My wheels are kerbed to s**t thanks to the previous owner/s so i'm refurbing them this week hopefully.

I'm totally undecided on what colour to do them, what do people think? I know ultimately it's my choice but throw your thoughts into the mix :)

Cheers.

Standard:

0lqhxPI.jpg

Anthracite:

MekBSup.jpg

Even darker?

XZ7Hns6.jpg

Gloss black is in danger of looking a bit bad-man try-hard when used on blue/yellow/silver etc?

Plenty of pictures here and on internet of Arctic 182s on cup packed anthracite wheels. Look much better than silver IMO.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Gloss black looks s**t.

Amphasite

Although this pic looks black :(

qy4u4ehe.jpg

Oh sweet baby jesus that pic has sold amphasite for me, it's such a rare colour though, can't find it in all the shops i've been in today...:eek:

Dad's just spoken to a shot blasters / powder coaters down the road from him at work and the guy said he'll sand blast them if I take the tyres off for a pint so i'm well happy with that!

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Are you looking for anthracite or amphasite though? :lolup:

Anthracite or Silver look best for the standard wheels IMO.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Haha I was just joking! Haven't been shopping yet, was playing along with the amphasite colour lol

I live two mins from ASK if you know it? So will be getting supplies from there. Forgot to pm you back btw, incoming!

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member