ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should i put new wheels on??

Bmw 330d green 182
7681263B-234C-4DD4-A89B-EF92CBE51CAE-4116-000002F6421C14A5_zps46c3a235.jpg

put black turini on or leave the ronals???

​thanks:)

04BGFF182CLIORS
Yes. Ronals were done to death 5 years ago in the VAG scene.

Not that Turinis haven't in the Clio scene mind...but they do look good!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I think it needs a few things changed really, wheels, cup or trophy spoiler, remove the limo tints.

work for BMW
Nice colour but too much white !! I would break it up a bit with black bullets / spoiler / wing mirrors

work for BMW
yea got some black in :)
if it were me i think i would do just spoiler and bullets in black, maybe front and back diamonds too

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
You in Bathgate today? Seen one exactly like this as I drove from the train station

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
My personal opinion would be to,

turinis back on
standard lights in the back
window tints removed
standard or black bullets on
standard clear side repeaters
cup spoiler if you have enough funds

that imo would then make it look brilliant. Clios just arnt the cars for the euro look

PH2 RS172
tbh with the amount of work youve put in euroing it itd look half ar5ed if you started bolting on boring standard bits again. id remove the tints, change the side repeaters to clear...thats about it. either that or go all out standard but you wouldnt have done all that to it if you wanted the norm.... said that ...this is hardly the best forum to show expression lol. the wheels suit the ott'ness though...

It would annoy me that the door strips dont sit flush with each other.

Now I've pointed it out I'm sure it will annoy you too :)