ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I spray my rear badges black!? (pic)

A Flamin' Red one
I'm undecided about whether or not to do it. Opinions!?

DSCN1459640x480.gif

I think it would tie in, Matching the wheels and all. Worst comes to worst. You could take it back to standard with a spare part.

I'd go for it.

Or get the photoshoppers to shop it first. ( i cant atm, im at work )

A Flamin' Red one
I think I'll have a go at it tomorrow. Paint fumes with a hangover FTW! I might do the lettering on the side bullets black too...

M235i / 172
Ive got same flamer as you know mate, with gloss black 172 wheels, flame red with black writing bullets, and all badges & diamonds done black, looks schweet, do it!!!

no, keep side badges as they are, if it was reversed it would cut a line in the smoothness of the car

EDIT i didnt read the post right, ignore me

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good! I'd do it - assuming my car wasn't black already. ;)

I removed the boot badges off my Punto GT at one point and had them painted black. Looked really well - until the paint started to chip a few months later. I just took them off and re-did them.

D.

A Flamin' Red one
I'm not planning on doing the diamond black, just the lettering. If it looks crap i'll just buy some more badges I guess...!