ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

should i...

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
spray my standard ph1 172 alloys green?

was thimking about it for a while, i want to spray a set of my wheels green lol
same as my badges?

would it look s**t??

any1 got pics of odd coloured wheels?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i already have anthricite wheels, so i want something different lol

any1 wana do a photoshop :p

Leon Cupra R 225
hmm be interesting to see this one, personally I wouldn't but I won't say no until I see a ps

Not green, not on a silver car, anthracite or maybe something more metallic, but still dark grey, iv used a pug colour on a set of wheels in the past that looked really good on a silver car, not keen on black wheels either

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
green-1.gif

lol

Renault Clio 1.6 16v
lol that would defo stand out!!

What colour are your badges atm?? assuming they're not quite that bright

green is a random colour and tbh it wouldnt look good on many car colours inc silver, IMO black or anthractite look best on silver cars

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Taylor, what have you done? You've coloured your car the same as snot! :S

Get them in black, would look mint.

Renault Clio 1.6 16v
thing is that green is still a bit bright to paint your wheels IMO, calipers and maybe tho??

I agree black or anthracite for the rims|!!!

Renault Clio 1.6 16v
for some reason black wheels never look quite right in pics, especially on silver cars, much better in the flesh tho!!

Green whells, yellow wheels wtf !!!
It's only worth doing the wheels in a daft colour if your going to take the car round a track (people will easily spot you, plus you'll get the attention) otherwise, just do them in black.
I think that colour silly coloured for road use will look toss & every one will laugh.