ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should i . . . .

Porsche Boxster987S
. . . . keep the wheels standard amphasite or go for gloss black??? Yes or No.

Ali - dont comment;)

PS - thanks to nath for changing the wheel colour for me.

AS IT SITS JUST NOW - AMPHASITE:clown:

DSC_00172.jpg

OR GLOSS BLACK?

LY182.gif

M2 Competition
Gloss black looks ace. An ex gf (who was a member on here) had it done and it really finished the car off. Needs to be gloss though to work, shiny silver diamonds in the middle and lots of tyre black (although you're a detailer, that shouldnt be a problem ;))

Porsche Boxster987S
Gloss black looks ace. An ex gf (who was a member on here) had it done and it really finished the car off. Needs to be gloss though to work, shiny silver diamonds in the middle and lots of tyre black (although you're a detailer, that shouldnt be a problem ;))

LOL tyre shine wouldnt be a problem. Its applied every few days as it is:approve:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Do something else - its always the same bloody choice!

Do them LY!

This man sums it up.

Barge
I don't know whether it's just the background distracting me and thus making me dislike the black :rasp: but I'm swaying towards keeping them amphasite ;) it just looks cleaner. IMO of course.

Porsche Boxster987S
LOL! Silver Turini's DONE! Or here's a thought, sell it and buy a mk5 r32! ;)

;) ssshhhh

was going to get 2118s refurbed in black for it but as i plan on selling in a few months im not spending any more big money on it. Just thought a wee refurb would be a nice change and the last mod before it goes. Looks like its 50/50 though:S

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Id say silver but silver 182 wheels will make it look like it has no cup packs.

Stay anthracite.